Thursday, October 15, 2009

L'assemblage de la longue vue

Now to the assembly part. I've already told you how quickly I got my order. Honestly, I wasn't reserved to get my hands on this so fast. However, once I got the sms from the shipping company that my package had been received, I couldn't be more happier. I will now give you a brief tour around the assembly part avec des images.

[Fig 1.] The boxes where the scope and the mount where shipped in were kind of big but so far I haven't have any problems storing the 'contents'.



[Fig 2.] At the moment of imaging I had assembled the mount and the carrying handle was about to get attached. It almost doesn't spin around even on the teflon surface if there is no load on, but once the 10" (12,5 kgs) was put down on it, it spun around really well. The tension control handle on the side is also a good addition.


[Fig 3.] Now that the telescope has been lifted on the mount it looks massive! With this combination you finally can be able to see something.

No comments:

Post a Comment